[molpro-user] Visualization of Molpro output files

Hartree peaking99 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 03:21:11 BST 2011

To molpro users,
I have a puzzle about how to visualize the lz and lzlz output of molpro,
which are electronic orbital angular momentum and two-electron angular
momentum of molecule.
In mlorp we can print them by EXPEC,lz,lzlz, but we cannot view them by
molden,gopenmol or moproview.
any suggestion are welcome!
thank you again:)
peaking99