[molpro-user] SOS: URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Shireen Falah shireen.alfalah at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 16:15:23 BST 2011

Dear Molpro people,
I have posted this email few days ago but I did got any reply.
I desperately need to run my jobs and all my research is postponed and I cannot
figure away to make this molpro version works.

Is it a bug or what?
I wonder why one should pay for a license if it does not work for him?
I need to use this version because I have large active space and the 2008
version fails here!!!!
I am deeply needing any help or hints to save my work and have my jobs running?!
Looking forward for any help, please!!!!!!
Best regards
Sherin Alfalah