[molpro-user] keyword nstatei question

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue May 31 11:02:23 BST 2011

Akos,

I don't think nstatei is valid input, probably a typo. The options
'nstate' and 'nstati' are both valid parameters. Please see the manual,
'THE CI PROGRAM' > 'Options' > 'Miscellaneous options' which is
currently located at:

http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/node301.html

Best wishes,

Andy