[molpro-user] Convergence of the MCSCF

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Sat Nov 19 12:04:23 GMT 2011

A good strategy in cases like this is to first run with all of the doubly-occupied orbitals FROZEN - see - http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/node35.html and http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/node220.html - and then use the result as starting guess for the calculation you want to do.
Peter