[molpro-user] parallel IO issue? (fwd)

Seth Olsen seth.olsen at uq.edu.au
Wed Oct 12 09:43:58 BST 2011

State-averaged single point CASSCF calculation on Malachite green dye. I set it to spit out cube files of different active space orbitals, hence the hold up writing to the same file. I think it was using 2009 verdin.

Seth Olsen, Ph.D.
ARC Australian Research Fellow
School of Mathematics & Physics
The University of Queensland