[molpro-user] patch for configure script (fix for MPI detection code)

Mark Dixon m.c.dixon at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Oct 19 11:46:01 BST 2011

Hi,

I have been trying to build molpro 2010.1.24 against MVAPICH2 and GA. I
had a bit of trouble getting past the detection of the parallel
environment.

Seems to be caused by MPILIB being set to " " instead of "" on line 3468
of configure, if GA didn't have any special flags for MPI.

I have a simple patch that fixes this. Do I send it to this list or
elsewhere?

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Dixon                       Email    : m.c.dixon at leeds.ac.uk
HPC/Grid Systems Support         Tel (int): 35429
Information Systems Services     Tel (ext): +44(0)113 343 5429
University of Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK