[molpro-user] Problem with simple DFT calculation: Ru atom

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Thu Sep 1 16:27:46 BST 2011

The states look identical to me, at least in terms of occupation and orbital character.  Besides since the "bad" energy is much lower, that would imply that both Gaussian and Gamess get the wrong state, which doesn't seem too likely.  So it seems that maybe the changes in the radial grids is the answer.  Do you know if there is a way to reproduce the new grids with 2010.1 ?

-Kirk