[molpro-user] Problem with simple DFT calculation: Ru atom

Neeraj Rai neerajrai at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:08:12 BST 2011

Dear All,

   Is there a particular grid option that will work in general (irrespective
of computational cost) for heavy elements? I want to avoid converting bases
in Gaussian format to run a Gaussian calculation to check if I am getting
correct energies.

 Anirban:
    Did you have to try different combinations for the grid options to get
it work? Thanks.

   Thanks.

Regards,
Neeraj.