[molpro-user] Excited states with LCC2

Daniel Kats D.Kats at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Sep 7 10:29:18 BST 2011

Dear Borys,

the excitation energies are stored in OMEGAF_S for singlet states and in
OMEGAF_T for triplet states. VARIABLE for OPTG can be calculated then,
e.g. for a second excited state, as ENERGY+OMEGAF_S(2)
Note that the local approximations may differ for different geometries,
and it will spoil the gradients. If the molecule is not large, you can do
calculations without local approximations...

The densities can be saved with densave=<file.name> (you have to perform a
properties calculation, see Example 2
http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/node394.html )

Best wishes,

Daniel