Re: [molpro-user] Problem with parallel mrci

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Sep 8 11:52:03 BST 2011

John,

Can you clarify what you mean by 'stopped'. Did the program actually
terminate, and if so was there an error or any kind? If it was just a
lack of activity or a hang I'd be suspicious of low memory/swapping, but
this seems unlikely given the amount of memory available. Was anything
else running on the nodes at the time?

If you send me a copy of the CONFIG file, input and output files I'll
attempt to run with the same compilers etc. on our system.

Best wishes,

Andy