[molpro-user] How to punch MO coefficients?

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 10:48:34 BST 2011

 http://www.molpro.net/pipermail/molpro-user/2009-March/002879.html reminds how to use put,xml to dump orbitals. The dump so produced uses something like the Fortran 'G' format and should give you near machine precision on the orbital coefficients.

Peter