[molpro-user] parallel molpro and PBSPro on more than 1 node

Ulrike Nitzsche U.Nitzsche at ifw-dresden.de
Mon Sep 12 19:42:53 BST 2011

Dear Manhui,
it is so simple! Thank you very much for the last piece of the puzzle.
After spending a lot of time to openmpi, mvapich2, configure and compiler
options (finally successful) I was not able to see the wood for the trees
concerning the batch script...

Best regards, Ulli.

Ulrike Nitzsche           | email: u.nitzsche at ifw-dresden.de
                          | phone: +49-351-4659-463

Standards are wonderful. Everyone should have one!