[molpro-user] {SPAM}? Asking your help please

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Fri Apr 27 15:51:56 BST 2012

Dear Rana,

in order to use the results from another calculation, you need to have saved Molpro file 2  to a permanent file and use this in your current calculation. For example,
at the top of your input just below any memory directive put the following in both inputs:

file,2,myfile.wf

Unfortunately if you did not do this in your first calculation, then you will have to repeat it.

best regards,

Kirk