[molpro-user] Compiling on AMD

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Aug 21 10:57:38 BST 2012

Thorsten,

I have just this week tested Molpro with AMD 4.5.2 compilers and found
no problems in building 2010.1 or a serial copy of the development
branch. There are problems with building the parallel development
version (which are more generic and affect other compilers). Certainly
there were no problems compiling file user.F.

Can you send the CONFIG file for the build? Also, what is the git SHA1
for the development clone you have?

If you also send the Intel CONFIG file, list of testjob failures, and
one of the failing output files then I will take a look.

Best wishes,

Andy