[molpro-user] Error in MRCI(10,10) calculations

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Aug 29 12:39:16 BST 2012

Amrit,

It's hard to say much from this error which is just a generic error message.

Is there a warning/error printed at the very end of the .out or .xml file?

The memory requested in the Molpro input file is per process, so can you
confirm that 12 times that amount of memory is less than the 72Gb you
have available? Also, the Molpro memory is specified in megawords, see:

http://www.molpro.net/pipermail/molpro-user/2010-April/003723.html

for details of Molpro memory.

Best wishes,

Andy