[molpro-user] WARNING: exit with wrong ci vector!!

Li Jun lijun830416 at 163.com
Wed Feb 29 18:04:10 GMT 2012

Dear all,
When I used aVQZ in my SA-CAS(15e, 10o) calculations, the following warning occurred :
WARNING: exit with wrong ci vector!!
And then some calculations were successfully done, some failed with errors as:
NON-ZERO P-SPACE GRADIENT
While, these messages were never sent if aVTZ basis set was used. Then my question is:
1) What is necessary to avoid this?
2) For successful calculations with the "WARNING: exit with wrong ci vector!!", are the results reliable, or what is the criterion to verify its reliablity?
I just used the following input:
{casscf;natorb;occ,12;closed,2;pspace,2.0d0;wf,19,1,1;state,6;}
Thanks in advance!
Best
Jun Li