[molpro-user] MOLPRO 2010.1 tests

Dr. Elena Voloshina elena.voloshina at fu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 31 13:37:07 GMT 2012

Dear MOLPRO-developers:

I am writing because of MOLPRO 2010.1.
I am trying to run an input dealing with Ca-clusters. Program reads successfully the geometry and the basis-set blocks and suddenly stops, when starting the HF-calculations:

-------------

1PROGRAM * RHF-SCF (CLOSED SHELL)       Authors: W. Meyer, H.-J. Werner

NUMBER OF ELECTRONS:      96+   96-    SPACE SYMMETRY=1    SPIN SYMMETRY=Singlet
CONVERGENCE THRESHOLDS:    1.00E-05 (Density)    3.84E-07 (Energy)
MAX. NUMBER OF ITERATIONS:       60
INTERPOLATION TYPE:            DIIS
INTERPOLATION STEPS:              2 (START)      1 (STEP)
LEVEL SHIFTS:                  0.00 (CLOSED)  0.00 (OPEN)

len_space=    3 len_trim_append=   17
Trying to append CA=ECP18SDF_GUESS to ATOMIC-GUESS,CA=ECP10MWB_GUESS,CA=ECP10_GUESS,CA=ECP18_GUESS,
? Error
? append string longer than remaining space
? The problem occurs in append_string

ERROR EXIT
CURRENT STACK:      MAIN

Please, could you give me a hint, what can be wrong?

(Some additional information:
1) everything works fine for the smaller cluster, containing atoms of the same type;
2) everything works fine with the 2006.1 version).

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,

Elena.