[molpro-user] restart from wavefunction file

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Jul 18 12:04:10 BST 2012

I guess it would help to provide enough details for someone to be able to reproduce this - for example input files for the first and restart job.
Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place, Cardiff CF10 3AT, UK