[molpro-user] Is there a special variable for the state-averaged energy in SA-CASSCF?

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Jul 27 11:42:07 BST 2012

There isn't a variable for this, but it is possible to write an input which will do what you want. Peter

geometry={b;h,b,2.5}
rhf
mcweight=[3,2,1]
mcstate=3