[molpro-user] Locally installed documentation ?

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Jun 7 14:10:20 BST 2012

Karl,

Previously binary versions did not install with documentation, but since
2010.1.24 we started including this. However, there was a bug which
meant that many of the files were missing when we built the binaries,
this will be fixed in the next update. Alternatively you can look at the
online documentation:

http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/

or build from source using the 'nightly' version.

Best wishes,

Andy