[molpro-user] Atomic masses used by molpro

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 09:56:06 BST 2012

Lello,

If you read the manual:

http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/node106.html

specifically:

'As in most quantum chemistry packages, the default for type is AVERAGE'

then this is the expected result. Of course, one can set the mass to
exactly 12 using the instructions in the manual. Here is an example from
the mailing list:

http://www.molpro.net/pipermail/molpro-user/2008-December/002791.html

Best wishes,

Andy