[molpro-user] Way to ignore error and continue calculations without exit?

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 11:22:02 BST 2012

Chung,

In the case of convergence, the last iteration contains everything
(integrals etc.) to continue on to perform a calculation with another
method. This is not the case with some of the other errors, and these
can not therefore be skipped.

One solution would be to write a short bash script to generate an input
file for each geometry. If you have a cluster then of course this is
faster since you can run several inputs at one time.

Best wishes,

Andy