[molpro-user] Mrci with reduced space following casscf

Wanyi Jiang wanyi.jiang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:03:35 GMT 2012

Dear Mike,

You can suppress the optimization of the orbitals for your second
casscf of (6,6) by adding

DONT, orbital

Here is the link of the instructions.

http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/node246.html

Please note that the choice of initial orbitals [i.e. natural orbitals
or pseudo-canonical orbitals from previous CASSCF(10,10) ] for
CASSCF(6,6) will cause different MRCI energies.

Wanyi