[molpro-user] LCC2 population analysis

Dan Kats D.Kats at bristol.ac.uk
Tue May 22 09:50:49 BST 2012

Dear Borys

The CC2 density on file is just a correlation density from CC2 calculation,
i.e. without the HF density.

If you want to add the HF density, you can do it in matrop:

{matrop
LOAD,DHF,DEN
LOAD,DCC2,DEN,3333.2,type=FULL,state=2.1
ADD,D,DHF,DCC2
SAVE,D,5555.2,DENSITY
}
and then
{pop;density,5555.2,state=2.1}

BTW, you don't need to write "singlet=1" (default), "startle=1", "trans=1",
and "expec,dm"  (not relevant) in the case of lt-df-lcc2.

Best wishes

Daniel