[molpro-user] LCC2 population analysis

Dan Kats D.Kats at bristol.ac.uk
Tue May 22 12:02:57 BST 2012

Dear Borys

I would say, it's a bug somewhere in matrop... (Your input works in my
MOLPRO version)
You can try various things:

1) instead of
   add,D,DHF,DCC
   save,D,3400.2,DENSITY
try "add,DCC,DHF,DCC" or  "add,DCC,DCC,DHF", and then
"save,DCC,3400.2,DENSITY"

2) save the resulting density as a plane matrix, then load it, and then
write it again as a density:
add,DCC,DHF,DCC
SAVE,DCC,3399.2,SQUARE
LOAD,D,SQUARE,3399.2