[molpro-user] permanently the same error before integral transformation completion

Berkay Sütay sutay at itu.edu.tr
Wed May 30 10:54:11 BST 2012

Hi,

i am performing an interaction energy calculation with ccsd(t)
including BSSE correction by scanning a distance between two
molecules. My many inputs end with the same error before the integral
transformation completion. The same input has worked well before for
another structure, it works! I mostly define  the memory as 300 or 400
m. But, it always says,

  Multipassing necessary in transformation. To avoid, increase memory
by    1754212155 words

etc..

this is written in many parts in the output, nothing is wrong with it,
but for the unfinished jobs, it becomes the last sentence of the
output that every time i try.

hope to hear some good suggestions from you.

Berkay