[molpro-user] (no subject)

binjiang.nju binjiang.nju at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:40:05 GMT 2012

Hi george,

I do not think there are avoid crossings between states in two different symmetries, which are electronic couplings if I understand correctly. There might be rotational-electronic coupling such as Renner Teller coupling in such case, but Molpro may not allow you a straightforward implement on this type of diabatization.

Best, Bin.

Bin Jiang
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM, 87106
binjiang.nju at gmail.com