[molpro-user] Compiling on AMD

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Sep 5 11:10:40 BST 2012

Thorsten,

The file user.F should contain almost nothing, just a dummy routine for
development. This leads me to conclude that you are using a modified
version of the source code. I of course have no way to know what has
been modified, and suggest you contact whoever gave you access to the
modified source code for advice.

We have seen these testjob failures before, but quite a long time ago.
The SHA1 tag you gave is from the end of April, and there have been
hundreds of commits to the code since then. Stable versions 2010.1 and
2012.1 do not have these testjob failures, or indeed the latest
development snapshot. You need to update to the latest version of the
source code and then everything should work.

Best wishes,

Andy