[molpro-user] FCI saving and loading vectors

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Sep 14 18:11:00 BST 2012

The saving of the excited states works fine, and these can be loaded individually in another run, e.g.

fci;state,2;davidson,,,1.40,,,,,0
fci;state,1;davidson,,1.40
fci;state,1;davidson,,2.40

However with the code you have, it is not possible to start a multistate FCI calculation with more than one trial eigenvector. A fix for this has now been made for versions 2010.1 and 2012.1, and will appear in the tar ball soon.  When you have that, you can do

fci;state,2;davidson,,,1.40,,,,,0
fci;state,2;davidson,,1.40

Peter