[molpro-user] molproview

Kanters, Rene rkanters at richmond.edu
Thu Sep 20 16:55:58 BST 2012

Hi,

I was wondering whether it is possible to use molproview as a executable that would create an outputfile that the Jmol application can read directly. This would avoid the need to have a web server running on ones local machine to view the results of a calculation.

I tried reading the .xml file with Jmol directly, but the Jmol interpreter for the Molpro .xml files seems to old and isn't able to deal with my 2012 R1 output, so I am wondering whether there is a translation process going on in molproview to make it work.

Cheers
René