[molpro-user] BASIS LINEARLY DEPENDENT OR WRONG S

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Dec 16 17:48:14 GMT 2013

I'm afraid it's almost impossible to help unless you provide more to
work with. Did you use the same compilers, blas/lapack libraries to
build both versions of Molpro? Can you send the output files from both
the working version and failing version, along with their corresponding
CONFIG files?

Best wishes,

Andy