[molpro-user] 32 active orbitals issue

Hans-Joachim Werner werner at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Feb 12 20:34:07 GMT 2013

Dear Evgeniy,
in rs2 and the old mrci program the total number of correlated (active + inactive) orbitals is limited
to 32. In rs2c and the new mrcic program the max. number of active orbitals is 32, the number of inactive
orbitals is basically unlimited (configurable).
Best regards
Joachim Werner

--
Prof. Dr. Hans-Joachim Werner