[molpro-user] Parallel MOLPRO

Emanuele Coccia emanuele.coccia82 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:50:29 GMT 2013

Dear Support,

 I'm trying to use the trial parallel version (x86_64) of MOLPRO on an AMD
Opeteron 32-cores node, but I find the following:

 *   Creating: host=caliban.dm.univaq.it, user=cocciaem,*
*           file=/home/cocciaem/Molpro/trial/bin/molpro.exe, port=56352*
*trying to connect to host=caliban.dm.univaq.it, port=56352*
*  0: CreateSocketAndConnect: connect failed -1 (0xffffffffffffffff).*
*  0: CreateSocketAndConnect: connect failed -1 (0xffffffffffffffff).*
*system error message: No route to host*

The trial serial version works, the issue is in my parallel environment.
How can I fix it?

Thank you in advance

--
Emanuele

Università degli Studi dell'Aquila
Dipartimento di Chimica, Ingegneria Chimica e Materiali
CBBC Group - http://bio.phys.uniroma1.it