[molpro-user] CCSD(T) memory problem

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Jan 22 12:59:08 GMT 2013

Berkay,

A megaword is not the same as a megabyte, please see:

http://www.molpro.net/pipermail/molpro-user/2010-April/003723.html

for details.

Molpro 2009.1 is no longer supported. All 2009.1 licensees have access
to 2010.1 at no extra cost, so I recommend to upgrade your installation
if possible.

Best wishes,

Andy