[molpro-user] installing molpro on a cray XE6 machine

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Sun Jan 27 13:33:36 GMT 2013

Which Cray architecture are you using (XT or XE)?  Are you using the
MPI-2 RMA or Global Arrays build?

I do not use Molpro but I have extensive experience with Global Arrays
on Cray systems so if that is the issue, I might be able to suggest
something.

In any case, providing the full input and output files (via link to
Dropbox or equivalent is probably better than a direct attachment if
the files are large) are useful for trying to debug system-related
failures.

Finally, are you building Molpro yourself or was it installed by e.g.
a sysadmin?  If you built it, what options did you use?  Which
compiler toolchain did you select?

Best,

Jeff