[molpro-user] Problems during make MOLPRO_OPTIONS=-n4 test

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Jul 1 21:38:34 BST 2013

Mahesh,

I tried with similar tools and saw no problem. Here some things to try:

1. It appears from the CONFIG file that this isn't a very recent tarball
of Molpro. Can you try with either 2012.1.2 or nightly tarball instead?

2. If the machine has AVX instruction you will probably need to pass
option -bug3990 to configure.

3. Gfortran 4.4 is quite an old version of Gfortran, actually the first
version which was even capable of building Molpro. If (1) and (2) don't
help, try installing a more recent version of the compiler.

For information, I used:

./configure -batch -gcc -gfortran -blaspath
/opt/intel/composer_xe_2013.4.183/mkl/lib/intel64 -mpp -auto-ga-openmpi

which gave me a similar CONFIG to you.

Best wishes,

Andy