[molpro-user] [SCF] more than 2000, MW gives : "** On entry to DGESVD parameter number ** had an illegal value"

Edrisse Chermak edrisse.chermak at kaust.edu.sa
Wed Jul 3 12:46:16 BST 2013

Dear Rika, Dear Jeff,

You were right, that was a lapack 32 bits integer issue. I just
recompiled with the -nolapack option and tested with more than 2000,MW.
It solved the issue.

Thanks again for your valuable help,

Regards,
Edrisse

--
Edrisse Chermak
Post-Doctoral Fellow

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.