[molpro-user] How to compute MP2 natural orbitals?

Werner Győrffy gyorffy at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Jul 25 16:53:30 BST 2013

Dear Panwang,

This was unfortunately a bug in the version 2012.1. The current
development version of Molpro already includes the fix for this problem.
You can download and use the nightly built (unverified) version of
Molpro, or you will have to wait until the next release is issued. Sorry
for this.

Regards,

Werner.