[molpro-user] printing scf orbital energies with more digits

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Sun Jun 9 13:12:22 BST 2013

Perhaps the following could help. You can either see the orbital energies to 8 decimals, or else put selected energies into variables for subsequent processing or formatting.

Peter

geometry={o;h,o,r;h,o,r,h,theta}
r=1 angstrom, theta=104
gprint,orbital