[molpro-user] molpro command not found

elkeshavarz5 at sci.ui.ac.ir elkeshavarz5 at sci.ui.ac.ir
Mon Jun 10 13:31:50 BST 2013

Dear Andy
thanks. It worked by setting the PATH, but now when I try to run one
of the examples it says something that I don't understand and creates
no output file. It is what it says when I type 'molpro -v h2.com'

  # PARALLEL mode
  HOSTFILE_FORMAT: $user $hostname 1 $exe $working_dir

comp-lab linux-zu86 1
/usr/local/molpro/molprop_2012_1_Linux_x86_64_i8/bin/molpro.exe
/home/comp-lab/calculations/molpro/examples

  export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=':'
  export AIXTHREAD_SCOPE='s'
  export MOLPRO_PREFIX='/usr/local/molpro/molprop_2012_1_Linux_x86_64_i8'
  export MP_NODES='0'
  export MP_PROCS='1'
         MP_TASKS_PER_NODE=''
  export MOLPRO_NOARG='1'
  export MOLPRO_OPTIONS=' -v h2.com'
  export MOLPRO_OPTIONS_FILE='/tmp/molpro_options.16731'
         MPI_MAX_CLUSTER_SIZE=''
  export PROCGRP='/tmp/procgrp.16731'
  export RT_GRQ='ON'
         TCGRSH=''
         TMPDIR=''
  export XLSMPOPTS='parthds=1'
/usr/local/molpro/molprop_2012_1_Linux_x86_64_i8/parallel.x
/usr/local/molpro/molprop_2012_1_Linux_x86_64_i8/bin/molpro.exe  -v
h2.com
tmp =
/root/pdir//usr/local/molpro/molprop_2012_1_Linux_x86_64_i8/bin/molpro.exe.p
  Creating: host=linux-zu86, user=comp-lab,

file=/usr/local/molpro/molprop_2012_1_Linux_x86_64_i8/bin/molpro.exe,
port=44091
   1: interrupt(1)

(it is parallel molpro 2012 on OpenSUSE 12.1 installed on a single
workstation)
I first tried to install molpro after installing MPICH3. Since it has
not been tested (as it is said in the manual) I reinstalled molpro
after installing openmpi1.5, but nothing changed.
I appreciate any comment.
Regards
Elham Keshavarz