[molpro-user] Shared memory question in CCSD(T) calculations

Jani Salo janisalo16 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 10:17:33 BST 2013

Dear Manhui,

Thank you for your answer.
However my question was a little bit different, briefly:
If 1-core task require e.g. 8Gb of memory and my cores have access to less
than 8Gb, can I reduce memory demand per core by redistribution it over N
cores with lesser memory demand? If I can, what is the recipe?

Thank you very much.
Best,
Jani.