[molpro-user] Gradients with integral direct calculations

Werner Gyorffy gyorffy at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jun 24 11:40:17 BST 2013

Dear Gabriel,

Analytical gradients for coupled cluster methods cannot currently be
computed in an integral-direct manner in Molpro. This is due to that the
integral-direct option is not available for the so-called CP-HF
calculation step in the case of coupled cluster methods. You may however
use the DIRECT directive with numerical gradients.

Regards,

Werner Gyorffy.