[molpro-user] Too many records - reservem

Hans-Joachim Werner werner at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Jun 30 08:51:50 BST 2013

This has nothing to do with the file size but only with the number of records on a file.
You can use data,truncate to truncate or erase a file after each step of your calculation.
For example

data,truncate,,1

erases File 2. But note that you might then loose restart information.
At the end of each job step a list of records ist printed, and you should
look at this in order to decide after how many records the file can be truncated.
For more details please see manual.

Best regards
Joachim Werner