[molpro-user] Basis set cc-pV(6+d)Z in molpro for sulfur

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Mon Mar 18 19:43:09 GMT 2013

Dear Lorenzo,

yes, the f exponents on the EMSL site are incorrect.  This is a mistake that I thought was corrected there a long time
ago but evidently they only fixed it for the cc-pV6Z sets and not the +d versions (which of course should be identical). I will
attempt to file a bug report with them, but since they are now nearly unfunded to maintain the BSE I'm not sure how quickly
they will respond.

best wishes,

-Kirk