[molpro-user] Calculation for excited Ne+

enrico bodo enrico.bodo at uniroma1.it
Mon May 6 18:51:41 BST 2013

Dear Lorenzo,

I have encountered the first problem and I have written a message to this list but I have obtained no answer yet.
Older version of Molpro used to force the occupancy as specified by the open directive, but the last one
seems to ignore it and "opens" always the last occupied orbital.
You can also use the rotate directive to move the core orbital up so that molpro will create a hole there.

As for the MRCI, I think that it is impossible for the current implementation to keep the core hole vacancy. It
will eventually be filled during the single excitation.

--
Enrico Bodo  -  Assistant Professor in Theoretical Chemistry
Sapienza University of Rome