[molpro-user] analytic gradients not used during geometry optimization when proc specified

Werner Gyorffy gyorffy at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed May 22 14:34:27 BST 2013

Dear Benj,

This is a slightly modified version of your input which does the job you
wanted:

***,h2o
memory,150,M
gthresh,oneint=1.d-14,twoint=1.d-14,zero=1.d-14

oc2    =     1.400000

angstrom
symmetry,auto
geom={
  c;
  o,   1, oc2;
}
basis=avtz;

hf;
ccsd;
{optg,energy=1.d-5,gradient=1.d-5,numhess=5,hessproc=b3lyphess}

proc b3lyphess
basis=avdz; ! for example
hf;
ks,b3lyp;