[molpro-user] version 2012 with intel 13.1.1 and openmpi 1.6.4

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu May 30 00:12:21 BST 2013

Shachar,

How recent is the tarball you're using (what is the SHA1 in the output
file)?

There is a known problem with Molpro in parallel with MKL on some
systems, I think relating to AVX instruction, although I'm not certain.

We made an option '-bug3990' to configure, but all it really does is:

export MKL_CBWR="COMPATIBLE"

So try setting this to see if it helps.

Best wishes,

Andy