[molpro-user] Segmentation fault in Frequencies

Werner Győrffy gyorffy at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Nov 20 16:33:48 GMT 2013

Dear Shachar,

This must be some compilation problem. Are you sure that all tests are
running apart from df_casscf_ecp? How about, for example, the
c2h4_d2h_freq and the c6h6_freq tests?

HF frequency calculation example:

geometry={o;h1,o,r;h2,o,r,h1,ang}
r=1 ang
ang=104
basis=vdz
hf
frequencies,analytical

Testing:

For serial installation: make test
For parallel installation: make MOLPRO OPTIONS=-n2 test

Regards,

Werner Gyorffy.