[molpro-user] Compiling MOLPRO

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Nov 27 21:54:49 GMT 2013

Daisuke,

What sort of issues are you having? Normally:

./configure -batch

is enough, If you've the Intel compilers then:

./configure -batch -ifort -icc

forces them to be used, and for parallel you need to add -mpp -mppbase
as described in (2) here:

http://www.molpro.net/info/2012.1/doc/instguide/node9.html

Without further details it's hard to give more advice.

Best wishes,

Andy