[molpro-user] Clarification regarding MRCIC calculations

george george.iitm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 12:19:25 BST 2013

Hi molpro developers

    I ran optg calculation with mrcic keyword. First, it does a single
point calculation successfully and then when it comes to optg stage, it
quits with an error "RECORD SPECIFICATION MISSING ON MCSCF CARD" and the
log file was empty. I like to know if mrcic methodology can be applied to
optg calculation and if yes, do I need to install any latest updates from
the molpro website?

Any suggestion will be appreciated

Note : The calculation done belongs to single state with many closed
orbitals